Friday, February 12, 2010

About my diaper cakes...

Diaper cakes are a great gift to give, for any mother! They are full of one of the most essential items needed for any baby! Diapers!!  And its so much better to give them in a "cake" then just handing them a package of diapers!  These can be made to fit any theme and budget.  Take a look around my blog, see if you find something that works, if not, let me know what you have in mind, and I'll help you out!!

All of my cakes are made with SZ 2 Pampers Swaddlers, if you'd like something else, let me know.  All of my diapers are reusable, nothing is done to damage the diapers.  They are held together with various items, depending on what I'm creating.  It could contain rubberbands, safety pins and straight pins.  My diapers are "fanned" out on the board, not rolled, which makes it easier for the person receiving it to take it apart.  Just remove the ribbon from the outside, any accessories attached and place the diapers in a stack, and they are ready to be used. 

All of my "cakes" can be personalized with cardstock, scrapbook stickers etc.. like these. free of charge..

I'll use coordinating materials to do this.. If you dont know it a name it could just read Baby Girl/Boy, Last name, or any special quote or saying you like.. Bible verse? etc... As long as I can make it fit in the space, I can use it!!

All of my items can be shipped, if you aren't personalizing the materials (blanket, bibs, onesies etc) I can have your items completed in 3-5 business days after receiving your order, and shipped via UPS or USPS Priority Mail.  Please allow 7-10 business for you to receive your item. Want something personalized?  I can do that as well for an extra charge, please allow up to 7 extra business days for that.

I will deliver free of charge to anywhere within a 15 mile radius from my home or place of employment. 
I'll also deliver to local hospitals as well!
All of my items come wrapped in tulle, and finished off with coordinating ribbon/flowers.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!!
I look forward to doing business with you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment